Troy Crady –
Marcus Delgado –
Mike Conroy has been competing in endurance athletics for most of his life. Spending 12+ years being a competitive swimmer, where he culminated his career by being team captain for the University of Illinois – Chicago’s division 1 men’s team. Throughout the summer of his college career Conroy also competed seriously in triathlon where he placed top 5 overall numerous times. While working at bikes shops he was introduced to Crit racing/Road racing and Cyclocross (his favorite discipline of racing). Once he discovered his love of cyclocross Conroy got into mountain biking in an effort to improve his technical ability on the bike.
Some of his racing highlights include:
- 2015 Chicago Cyclocross Cup 2nd Place overall – Single Speed
- 2015 24hr World Solo Championship – 35th
- 2014 Chicago Cyclocross Cup 2nd Place overall – Single Speed
- 2014 Illinois State Cyclocross Championship – 2nd Place Single Speed
- 2013 24 hour mountain bike national championships – 7th
- 2013 Tour of Galena Overall Champion
- 2013 Chicago Cyclocross Cup Overall Champion – Single Speed
- 2012 Tour of Galena Overall – 2nd Place.
- 2012 Leadville 100 Finisher under 10hrs
- 2012 Chicago Cyclcocross Cup Series Champion – Cat 3
- 2012 Illinois State Cyclocross Champion – Cat 3
- 2011 24hrs of eRock 2nd place overall. (yes, he rode his bike for 24 straight hours)
-2012 Snake Alley Criterium Cat 4 1st Place
-Winner 2012 Tour of Hermann Omnium
-2012 Cat 4 Relay Cross 1st Place Team
-2013 Dogfish Hermann Cross 3/4- 1st Place
-2013 Psycho Cross Cat 3- 2nd Place
-2013 PSi-clocross Cat 3- 2nd Place
Andy Peterson –
My Name is Molly Shough and I’ve spent the better half of my life riding, racing and working on bicycles.
Getting into double centuries with my Dad started the affair in my teen years, and working as a courier in Chicago and mechanic continued it until this point.
I’ve dabbled in Road and cyclocross taking home podiums and wins as a beginner but My primary love is on the Velodrome where I’ve picked up ‘Rider Of the Year’ at NorthBrook, a win in the New York Velocity messenger race which granted me tickets to Race in the Courier Messenger World Championships in Tokyo, Japan, Allvoi Cup Pursuit Series 1st place overall title, 2015 State Championship Jerseys in the 500 meter and 3k Time Trial and Match Sprints with gold, silver metals other omnium events.
I’m extremely meticulous when it comes to bicycles and work as if everything I do were my own.